Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can i share recorded music?
Recording feature can only be used for personal usage. Recorded files can neither be copied out of the application nor distributed in anyway. You can only listen back to your personal recordings from right inside RADYO.
2. Can i schedule recordings and make my RADYO awake and/or sleep automatically?
3. It seems like RADYO is an official ShoutCAST partner, but why i don’t see it in the Android version?
We are awaiting reply from ShoutCAST team for adding ShoutCAST support to our Android version too. Currently only iOS version of RADYO has ShoutCAST support.
4. Can i share the link to the station that i’m currently listening to?
You can easily share special links to anyone who has RADYO too and let them listen to the same station immediately. This is valid both for the stations in RADYO’s own station database and for your manually added stations. More information about the usage of radyo:// protocol can be found by clicking here.
5. Can i schedule an alarm?
6. Why don’t you answer the questions or solve problems those are written on the review page of RADYO app in Google Play?
Why wouldn’t we. We would love to! We track reviews continuously and when we see any issues shared by our users, we immediately inspect those issues and implement a fix as soon as possible if it requires. Eventhough we do this, we can not help on every issue as we need to get in contact with you to learn further about the problem and we are unable to get your contact information from the reviews page. If you need any help, please reach us through this website (contact page) or easily send your message through the feedback form that is integrated right into the application itself. (open the bottom app bar, you’ll see it at the lower left)